Thursday, June 14, 2012

new day.....

each morning as I start a new day I can't help but think of what a blessing it is to have this new day and all that comes with it. I try daily to be the woman my Father in Heaven would have me be. I try to listen to the promptings of the spirit so I may be an instrument in His hands, that I may reach out to those who need lifting a smile or a kind word. I feel so blessed and I want to share this blessing with others. 

Last night I was able to visit with some very dear girl friends, the ones you share your inner fears, dreams and everything else with. It is so comforting to have this.  Again I feel so blessed.

My MIL came home from the hospital last night, she came through her surgery well, we are just waiting for the pathology report to find out how things really are. She is doing pretty good all things considered, which helps us all to be a bit more positive. Hurting and pain are a hard thing to deal with especially when there is not much we can do to help out.


No comments: