Tuesday, June 5, 2012

swim.....

from the time our children were young my siblings and I have taken them to what at one time was called "family swim". This was held each Monday night of summer at the Jr. High swimming pools here in Mesa. These monday night family swims evolved as time went on, we started going out for a treat after swimming, then we decided we should have a meal after, so we scouted for a park to go and have said dinners. We all had such a great time, it was always fun for the "cousins" to spend time with each other and my sisters, brother and I and our spouses enjoyed the company and conversation. 

Monkey # 2 

Monkey # 1 with Grandpa               
    We still do family swim and a pot-luck only now we hold them here at our home in our backyard and use our pool, I would love to say it is much less congested but that is not so, but at least we are all family......

No comments: