I know that Mothers Day was almost a month ago but I have waited until my gift was finished to say anything about it. David is such a sweetheart, he does so many things for me, I really do believe that he can do anything he sets his mind to do. I have had a raised bed garden for several years now and have just had a make do arbor over it. NOT any more! For Mothers Day David gave me a beautiful wooden arbor. He designed it and then built it for me, yesterday he put the finishing touches on it! It is BEAUTIFUL! The arbor looks so much better than my garden does at this point. This years wishy washy weather had taken a huge toll on my garden. I am thinking that my fall garden will do better..... one can hope can't they?
No comments:
Post a Comment