Saturday, May 5, 2012

Vegas.....

David and our boys have gone to Las Vegas for the Motor Cross Race this weekend.  
I now have a lot of time for myself, I don't to this too well, it seems unnatural to me. 
When David is gone I make sure to have things planned to do; for example, my boss needed me to work yesterday so I gladly went  in, I then stopped by my folks on my way home and did my Mother's hair and had a short visit, after which I came home had a bit to eat and then I gave my nephew a hair cut along with his sweetheart and their 2 girlies. 
I managed to make it through the first day. Today I have plans also, when I get away from this computer I will start with my planned day. 
One of the worst parts of David being away is I do not sleep very well without him. I toss and turn all night long, so I usually end up falling asleep as the sun is coming up,this makes for long days and even longer nights.
He does not travel for work much any more, a good thing and he will be home Sunday so I can do this......

No comments: