Thursday, May 3, 2012

friends.....

Last night was so fun. I was able to get together with 3 of my closest friends. What a treat it was.
We did not get to spend too much time together, but I sure enjoyed the time we did have.
One of the girls mother is not doing too well so she is in from out of town to spend some time with her. She was able to squeeze in some time for friends.

There is a song that keeps going through my head and it goes something like this....cause you've got to have friends.......
There is something so comforting in being able to spend time with those who knew you while going through all the growing up stages, and you still want to spend time with each other. I love my friends!!


Joelyn, Susie, Shaune & I
Joelyn, Susie & I (Shaune was taking the picture)
we needed Dawna, she was at Young Womens
Can you tell the difference between the picture taken with a camera and the one taken with a phone? I sure can.

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

i love that you're still friends with these awesome girls - and all because of growing up in 19th ward.

Daniel doings said...

it really was a blessing to grow up in such a close knit ward. I have so many wonderful memories.