I can't help but think of Mom's, they have been on my mind a lot lately.
I think of my own Mom and all she has taught me, she taught me to sew, to bake bread, to balance a check book, to make candy, to garden and so many other things. I think of just how blessed I am to still have her with me. So many of my friends have lost theirs.
| My Mom |
I think of my sweethearts Mom and feel blessed that she calls me daughter, not just daughter in law. I think of the struggle she is going through at this time and feel blessed to still have her with us.
| David's Mom & Dad |
I think of all the other Mom's in my life; my grandmothers, my girlfriends mom's who were like second mom's to me, with all the time my friends and I spent together they did after all have quit and influence on me and the woman I am today.
I think of my beautiful daughters in law and the wonderful Mommies they are to my adorable grandchildren, and then I think of my own daughter who will one day make a terrific Mom, of this I have no doubt!
![]() |
| my family; the twelve of us!!!!!!!! |
I am so thankful to my Father in Heaven for the gift of Mothers. I thankful to be a Mother. I can only hope that I have been and now am the Mother he intended me to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment