Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Divinity SOS.....

sooooooo, I just tried my hand at making Divinity for the first time in at least 25 years and it flopped big time!!!!!! I am not too sure if I even want to try again except for the fact that David loves it to pieces!!!! This fact will be the only thing that gets me to try again I am sure.  His mom has made it for as long as he can remember, she makes it and it is the best!!!!  I even have her recipe and it did not work for me. She has never let me come over and watch her make it, she was always so sure it would not turn out if she was watched. I feel so bad about not really learning all her secrets in the making of it. She has not been herself as of late and I am sure I have lost my opportunity to learn from her. If anyone who reads this has a recipe or knows the secret to good Divinity making I am open to any and all suggestions!!!!! Help me Please !!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I've never tried it myself, but I've been meaning to have my father -in-law teach me. He used to be pretty good at it, I hear. I do believe it's been a while, though.

Daniel doings said...

let me know how it turns out if you can get him to help you!