| Lauren, Ashley & Angie |
Saturday, November 6, 2010
today I am.....
Thankful for the best friend a girl could ask for. We had one of Ashley's bridal showers today and it was held at Terri's home. Terri is like a sister to me, I really do think of her this way, she would do anything for me and I know it. just as I would do the same for her. I am so thankful to call her friend.
Ashley's shower was so fun, we had a "ladies tea". We invited all who were attending to dress up like you would have it were 60 or so years ago, we worn dresses and hats, it was so fun. So many who attended mentioned that it was great fun to dress up for it. We have so many pictures from it. We had a wonderful salad buffet and dessert also. The day was beautiful, no rain and just a little warm, we did after all hold it outside. Only 14 days and my little chicky will be a married lady, boy time sure is flying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment