Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10th.....

Today I am thankful for my children and their sweethearts, they are such a blessing to me.  I have always wanted for my children to find sweethearts who will love them and treat them as I am treated by their dad, my Honey!!!

Last night David & I helped Ashely & Nick move some of Ashley's belongings into their new apartment, and I could not help thinking about how sweetly they treat each other, as a mother this means so much to me. I pray for each of my children to love and be loved in return.

Leland (at top), Tyler (middle), Bryan & Ashley
I am thankful for the decision they have each made to go into the Temple and begin their lives with their sweethearts there with the blessings of our Father. I know it is not a guarantee that all will be great and that they will not have problems, I think though it helps one to work just a bit harder at something when it is eternal.

No comments: