Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weekend........

This past weekend David & I had the opportunity to go to Snowflake and take care of the yards for Dad & Mom Daniel, it was so great.  David took half the day off from work on Friday, so we were able to leave for the mountians by 1:00 in the afternoon.  We had the best time.  Just the 2 of us, no phones ringing, no one needing us for a few hours, it really was neat.  We spent the night in Pinetop at Grandpa and Grandma Burgess cabin, all to ourselves, very nice.  The time went by way too fast, we would of loved to stay but Matt was speaking in scarament meeting Sunday so we came home on Saturday.  The mountians are beautiful, they flowers are everywhere, the underbrush is so green, the rains this summer have made a huge difference in the land.  It really is so beautiful up there.  I can hardly wait to go up again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does look beautiful! I'm glad you got a little chance to relax :)

Tyler said...

I am sure you guys did a great job. You're so good to help out grandma and grandpa like that.

I am looking forward to this weekend.