Thursday, August 21, 2008

time.......

Where does the time go?  It is already the end of August, really it is the 21st!!!! 
David and I are going up to Snowflake tomorrow so we can take care of Grandpa & Grandma'a yard. 


 We are spending the night in Pinetop, one of my favorite places to be and it is even better when my honey and I having it to ourselves.  We will be back home Saturday evening. This will be the 
2nd time this summer we have been able to get away.  Not a single family vacation this year.  I had been thinking that life would be less hectic as my children grew, terrible misconception.  Life just gets crazier, at least for me it does.

Matt Daniel is on his way home even as I write this, I am going to the airport with Ashley and the rest of his family this afternoon.  This evening there is an open-house for him at his folks, then he reports in his ward on Sunday, they are really getting slammed this weekend, but then it is done, or is it just beginning?

No comments: