Monday, August 11, 2008

Cousin......



This evening we had family swim as we usually do.  It was great, Dad & Mom brought a cousin with them that none of us had met, her name is Jackie Coleman, she is Uncle Joe's grand-daughter ( Uncle Joe Coleman is Grandma Burgess's younger brother).  It was so fun having her here, I wish she could of stayed longer.  Tomorrow she,  Dad & Mom are taking a road trip.  She is on a Coleman family history quest. They are off to the white mountians to see cousins Jackie and Cathy Beamer,(cousins on grandma Burgess side, their mom was grandma Burgess's sister Ilene) then over to Thatcher, she is after some pictures of our great- grandpa's grave.  I am wishing for her much success.  I know just how she must be feeling, I have been on these family history trips myself, boy are they great! Here is a picture of Jackie with Bret & Mindi's little guy Ebon.  He is very content.  We had a big bunch here, and I feel safe in saying we all had a great time.  Everyone just loved meeting and visiting with Jackie.  We have exchanged e-mails and phone #'s so we are in hopes of staying in touch.  She lives up in Provo, Utah and she is teaching in Heber, Utah. She had already said she wants to come back and spend more time.  We would love to have her here with us.  There is always room for more cousins.  The inn is always open.

No comments: