| mom & dad in their living room..... |
another beautiful weekend in the White Mountains of Arizona! Friday David & I along with my folks went up to their cabin so we could close it up for the winter. It is always bitter sweet, we have so much fun during the summer months that it is hard to think of not going up for 6 months or so. We had my brother and his 2 sons, his sweet wife had to stay home and direct the primary children in their sacrament program, we missed you Becki! We also had two of our sons and a grandson with us what a treat that is!
| my son Leland, my brother Leland along with Jace and Colton..... |
there has been some ugliness associated with the cabin this summer, some people do not take well to change and so change brings out a part of them that both saddens me and makes me just a little bit disappointed in them. I feel so badly for my folks, they have served their family for all their lives and this has been hard on them emotionally, mentally and physically......
![]() |
| Carter..... |
I am now and forever grateful for parents and their open and loving ways..... they have raised a wonderful family and some do not appreciate that fact.....
until next summer I will have to be content with pictures of the mountains and the memories that I will have with me forever.....
![]() |
| I love the the season change and the effects it has on the trees..... |


No comments:
Post a Comment