Friday, October 26, 2012

the cats away.....

David is not really a "cat", unless of course you want to refer to him as a "cool cat" maybe even a 
"wild cat" he is a fan after all of the U of A wild cats..... and I personally believe him to be pretty cool...
Leland & Lauren along with Carter invited me to dinner last night, they are looking out for me while "the Cats away"... I had such a fun evening dining with them all... We ate at the Olive Garden, I had not been there in a while and it was as good as it has always been...
What a fun evening......dining with a little one is always so eventful, Carter had all the servers eating out of his hand with his lovely manners and all... 
He is so darn cute....
Carter enjoying his pizza.....
Thank you Leland & Lauren for asking me to share a wonderful evening with you.....

No comments: