Saturday, October 13, 2012

folks.....

last weekend my sister Robyn and I took our parents on a road trip to Northern Arizona to visit moms twin brother and some of our cousins and a nephew and his family. 

Uncle Coran, (moms twin), Robyn and Mom in the cannery at our cousins.....
We had a wonderful time. Robyn and I spend the night time (sleeping time) talking a lot, as in all night long. We like to think of it as an extended sleep over! We laugh giggle like when we were little and then we solve all the worlds problems, if only someone would listen.....
Uncle Coran's home.....
     We arrived on Friday afternoon, Friday night Robyn and I made a late night run to the store for a forgotten pillow and blanket, it did not matter to us that the closest open store was in Hurricane, Utah and it was a 50 minute drive away. We had a blast. 
     Saturday we went back to Hurricane to visit our nephew and his little family, they took us site seeing to Brigham Youngs' winter home and to Jacob Hamblins' home we loved every minute of it.
Robyn and the bread machine.....
     Sunday we watched conference and spent the evening visiting with many of our cousins. 
We come home tired but happy and we are already planning the next one. I love road trips with my sister and folks, with my honey, with my family or with them all.....

No comments: