I know, I know, two post in one day pretty much unheard of for me, but I just have to post about our major undertaking during pretty much the busiest time of the year around here. Yes, we painted our home, all by ourselves, we were quoted prices ranging from $2700.00 to $3100.00 a bit too much for my liking so David & I decided to take it on and do it our selves. I must add here that our children were a great help. With Bryan able to get us the paint we needed at a wonderful discount seeing as how he works for Sherwin Williams and the use of a professional paint sprayer from a nephew, along with the rental of some scaffolding we painted our home for just under $1000.00. A huge savings if I do say so myself. Take a look and see if you don't think it looks a whole lot better.
| before |
![]() |
| during |
![]() |
| during |
| after |


1 comment:
I love it! You guys did a good job :)
Post a Comment