It is a new year, so much pressure is placed on these 2 words. I find myself wondering if maybe we should treat each and every day as we treat the "new year"? What a wonderful world it would be?
Here at the Daniel home we had a beautiful holiday. It all comes and goes too quickly for my liking. From Halloween clear to New Years we were one constant blur. Never a dull or down moment. I just wish we had the ability to freeze frame a moment or two of time so it could be enjoyed over and over again.
 |
| David & I at the Temple with our family enjoying the beautiful lights! |
 |
| Ashley and Jeremy |
 |
| Christmas Eve morning opening our "Christmas PJ's" |
 |
Before
|
 |
| Christmas Day |
 |
| more of Christmas Day |
I am so blessed and I am very aware of this!
No comments:
Post a Comment