Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weekend.....

We had such a great weekend.  We went to the Glendale Chocolate Festival in Glendale, with a couple of our children and some family friends on Friday evening. There was so much to see and the Chocolate was pretty darn good, the company was the best!! While at the Chocolate Festival we came across a man with the biggest wolf I have ever seen, so I took some pictures of it. My grandson David wanted to pet it so badly, he did not and this made him a little sad. This wolf came to my waist standing on his four legs.

an Arctic Wolf at the Chocolate Festival 
David really wanted to pet the wolf, we would not let him!
Jeremy with Aunt Lalee and Grandpa

Saturday David & I went to the Phoenix Zoo with some friends of ours. I remembered why it had been so long since I had taken my children in the Spring. When my children were young my sisters and I would take our kids during Spring Break, it never failed that most all of the animals were mating, oh the questions that were asked. Well it was not different this time, I just did not have little ones asking what was going on. David had not been since he was in grade school himself.  The weather was prefect, we could not of asked for it to be any better. This is the only picture I have of David & I at the Zoo, and of course it is really a shadow. Oh well, this is what happens when you are the one with the camera.
David & I at the Zoo!!

Sunday Tyler and his family were here, as was Bryan and my parents for the Super Bowl and some yummy eats!!! Ashley made the most divine dessert tray, oh so good, bite sized cupcakes, brownies and chocolate chip cookies. So much fun!!!

No comments: