Tuesday, July 5, 2011
birds.....
I have been struggling with the birds in my garden. I planted pumpkin seeds the middle of June early one morning, the next morning I went to water the garden only to find they had all been dug up and strewn about the garden, I replanted the next day the same thing. I was not happy, so I re-replanted again, only for it to happen yet again. The light went on in my head and I out smarted those birds! I went into my sewing stash and found some bridal netting and cut myself a large square of it, then heading to my garden once again I planted my pumpkin seeds and then I covered the newly planted seeds with my netting. I out smarted the birds I now have pumpkin plants that are 4 inches high. I am so thrilled, I am in hopes of having my own home grown pumpkins for Halloween this year. Wish me some luck please! I so love gardening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment