Today I was able to go with my little girlie. What a great afternoon being able to attend the Temple with my daughter, what a wonderful experience. As I was thinking about going earlier this week it dawned on me for 29 and 1/2 years of attending the Temple the only time I have gone with my own Mom was when a family member was going through. I decided I did not want that to be the case with my daughter and myself. So I asked her if she would like to go with me seeing as how she had the day off and she said sure. I am hoping we can make this a regular occurrence. I love going, it is hard to leave the peace and beauty of the Temple, but at least I feel rejuvenated from having attended today. I keep hearing the primary song go through my head: I love to see the Temple......twice in one week feels so very right!
Friday, July 1, 2011
Temple.....
Today I was able to go with my little girlie. What a great afternoon being able to attend the Temple with my daughter, what a wonderful experience. As I was thinking about going earlier this week it dawned on me for 29 and 1/2 years of attending the Temple the only time I have gone with my own Mom was when a family member was going through. I decided I did not want that to be the case with my daughter and myself. So I asked her if she would like to go with me seeing as how she had the day off and she said sure. I am hoping we can make this a regular occurrence. I love going, it is hard to leave the peace and beauty of the Temple, but at least I feel rejuvenated from having attended today. I keep hearing the primary song go through my head: I love to see the Temple......twice in one week feels so very right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment