 |
| Ashley at 2 months, she is adorable! |
My baby girl had a birthday this week and I did not even get to see her on her day!!! This is the first time in 23years that I did not spend it with her, I am a feeling so bad about this fact. I thought her dad & I could go over and take her and her honey out for a treat or something, (we are having a big family dinner with everyone this Sunday to celebrate), any way, when I called her, they, Ashley & Nick were at his folks for dinner and birthday cake. Man what is a Mom to do? I love my girlie and I will just have to learn that sharing is not just for the little ones to learn but also for the adults. I will say this that I do not like it one bit!
1 comment:
HAHAHA! Spoken like a true mommy!
Post a Comment