Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break.....

Bryan feeding the ducks at the Phoenix Zoo
I have had several friends ask what my plans are for Spring Break this year?  I have had to think for a minute then reply, now that all of my children have graduated it is just another week at this point! Oh, how sad is that?  For the last 24 years I have so loved Spring Break, we have taken some fun family vacations during Spring Break and had many a cousin and friends sleep overs, movie nights, pizza parties, too many zoo trips to mention.  In 1999 for Spring Break we even moved into our home!  I guess some of these past activities are over for the David & Lawanna home, but certainly not all of them.  We can still have pizza parties, movie nights and we can still go to the zoo.  When my grandchildren are a little older I will even have them all here for sleep overs. Somethings change but they don't all have to.  Happy Spring Break to all, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: