Friday, March 11, 2011

yogurt.....

I have enjoyed, I mean really enjoyed European Yogurt ever since Ashley and I went to Europe in 2009.
The yogurt made in Europe is not near as sweet as the yogurt here, and it has so much more flavor. Ashley and I had it every morning we were in France for breakfast. It was really a treat.
I love the yogurt just not the price I have to pay at the grocery store. So today I bought myself a yogurt maker, I had to order it online because I could not find a store that carries them in stock, so now I must wait.  I will have to report on how it all turns out when it gets here.  Wish me luck!!! I am so excited about this, can you tell?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Jealous! I've wanted one ever since I read French Women Don't Get Fat (Mireille swears by eating yogurt every day). I know I feel better when I get myself on track and eat good healthy yogurt on a consistent basis.