Friday, January 21, 2011
Institute.....
David & I teach a weekly Institute class for our stake. I love it so much, at first we tried to split the lesson into 2 parts and each one of us would do a part weekly that slowly evolved into just one of us covering it each week and the other giving support. Last night was my week to teach, not a big deal really, I certainly am not new to the topic I was to cover. We are teaching out of the Book of Mormon, and I was teaching of the prophecies of Isaiah and the coming of the Messiah. Well I have been a bit under the weather, and my emotions have been right at the surface, needless to say as I spoke of the love our Heavenly Father has for us, his spiritual children and the birth and sacrifice of our Savior, I could not contain my tears and they did flow. I love my Father in Heaven, I love my Savior, I am so eternally grateful to them for all that is done in my behalf, I can never repay them. I will try all the days of my life and I pray that it is enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment