This year is a year of change for me. I am not too thrilled at times with change, but I have a feeling this is going to be good. About 26 years ago I started doing hair at assisted living facilities, and have been going to one particular one for 19 of the 26 years I have been doing this. Well as of this past Thursday I will no longer be going to assisted living facilities and doing hair. In the past when I even thought about giving it up I would be so sad, and I must say that I am not sad at all!
So, me, being me, I asked David what he thinks it means that I am not sad about it all, and he said, with all his wisdom "it was the right thing for me and the right time". He makes it all seem so simple, but he is right. I know that this is what is right for not only me but for "us". So change happens and I will just go along with it.
I don't want any one to think that I have nothing going on, oh no, this is not so, I am an aide in my sister Robyn's 1st grade class room on Mondays, I do her childrens reading testing for her, then on Tuesdays I work for my brother in law in his office, on Wednesdays I go to the Temple and I have a scrap-booking class, Thursdays I will now be working for my brother in law at his office and on Friday I do hair! Wow! I suppose one could say that I manage to keep myself busy.
David keeps encouraging me to take classes, he doesn't care if I go after a degree, he just wants me to be happy and feel productive, (I have really been questioning my usefulness as my children have grown and left home).
I love my Man and now you know!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment