 |
| Little "D" riding his bike from "Santa" |
I know I say this every year, where did the time go? Man I feel like I just put up our tree and now I have taken it down again. I love having all the decorations up and the feeling it brings, it is just that I am usually so busy that I do not really get to enjoy it all. Today as I took it all down I thought about all the happenings of the season and I believe it was a wonderful season to say the very least. It was a little different because of having one less child at home but it still was wonderful. I believe that Bryan did not appreciate all the attention he was getting from his Dad and I on Christmas morning, tho' he was a good sport about it.
Little David received a training wheel bike from Santa for Christmas, he loves it. He calls it his "dirt bike". I received a bike for Christmas also, little "D" asked me who it came from and I told him that Grandpa gave it to me, he was quick to tell me: Grandma, Santa brings the bikes. So David is my Santa! (I already knew that)
 |
| Nieces & Nephews on Christmas Eve |
 |
| Bryan on Christmas morning |
I really don't set resolutions but I have some goals for the year. I made a very challenging decision and that is that I am not going to be going to the Care Home any more to do hair. I have been doing this for 26 years and it has been a very hard decision to make. I have been having some issues with my back, tho' this is not new it just has been giving me more problems lately. I am not too sure how I feel about this I just know it is the right thing for myself and my family.
I am thankful for the most precious gift and the example that has been set for me by our older brother, Jesus Christ. I want to be more like him, love more freely, speak gently and treat others as I would like to be treated.
Happy New Year!!! May 2011 bring much happiness and peace to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment