Saturday, December 11, 2010

Family Photos.....

We had our annual family photo shoot this past week and here are a sampling of what we accomplished. I so love them all, I would be hard pressed to say I have just one favorite!!!!!
We had a good time, tho' we did run out of day light, I would love to use the same place for family pictures again. Our location was a reception center by the name of Shenandoah Mill, they were so great to let us use their place. Many thanks to them for that.  Our photographer was the best, yes you are Marilee you so rock :memoriesbymarilee.com. She did all her editing and then gave us an option of full color, sepia and black and white. We have each print in all the above forms mentioned. 

David, Jeremy, David, Lawanna & Carter
We have the cutest grandsons!!
Bryan, our caboose
Ashley & Nick 
Ashley & Little David
Carter, Lauren & Leland
Angie, Jeremy, David & Tyler
The gals: Lauren, Ashley, Angie & Lawanna
The guys: Nick, Bryan, Leland, David & Tyler
Here we all are
Carter
Jeremy
David
Lawanna & Ashley

1 comment:

John and Lisa said...

....and life just goes on and on! Beautiful pictures of your family! So sorry we didn't make iti out to Ashley's reception...but we loved the announcement. You guys look great, and so happy!