Tuesday, October 5, 2010

weather.....

Everywhere I have gone this afternoon people are speaking of the weather. David mentioned to me at lunch, (I go in and we go to lunch together once a week, this is truly a treat for me) that the weather center has issued a Severe Thunder Storm Warning for the valley until 7:00 pm tonight. I find myself wondering if it is only here in the desert southwest that we all go crazy over the weather, I mean we are so loving the rain and thunder!!! I myself love thunder storms and the rain and wind, it makes me feel so alive! Anyway this is what is on my mind at the moment.

I am now off to work on Ashley & Nick's quilt some more. I am ready to put the borders around it now then it is on to the quilting frames. Yes! I am so making progress!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Too bad your "severe thunderstorm warning" was a "Tornado Warning" for Flagstaff :(