
Here I am with Tyler & Angie' little guy
My newest Grandchild is here!!! Oh he is a cutie for sure. He made his appearance about 19 days early and we are just so thrilled he is healthy. His start was a little rocky and he spent a few hours and a night in the NECU at the hospital. I feel so blessed to have daughters in law that invite me into the labor and delivery with them. I love them so much. I have now been in for all 3 of the births. My daughters in law are good to me. I feel so humbled by the experience of witnessing the birth of another grandchild. I am thankful to Father in Heaven for my boys choosing wonderful girls to be their sweethearts, and for the grandchildren he is blessing David & I with.
No comments:
Post a Comment