Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bryan has graduated.....



It seems like just the other day Bryan was heading off to his first day of kindergarten with his sister Ashley and now my "baby" has graduated. Another mile stone in life for David & I. I feel as if David & I have finished a chapter in our life and are starting in another one. Sometimes I am not too sure I like this closing and opening of chapters. David pointed out to me at Bryan's graduation that it is official, I am old, he then told me he is not old just me, he laughed at that. I informed him that he is not too funny!

In honor of Bryan and his accomplishment here is the cake that Ashley made for him, he wanted to have his very own made by her for him! It is a yellow cake with kiwi mousse filling then she finished it off with fondant! It was yummy, she also made filled cupcakes for desert following the dinner we had here after the graduation.
Here are David & I with our newest graduate! I know that whatever the future holds for my "baby" he will face it with the determination that he has faced the last 13 years of school, (I am counting kindergarten, of course). It has hit Bryan that he is now in the adult world and he has some decisions to make concerning college and mission. The "real" world is now awaiting. I love my caboose!

No comments: