We have been home for a week and I still have not posted about our Hawaiian Cruise, I can just say that I totally LOVE sailing, I would like to do it again. We sailed on the Pride of America, this is a NCL ship, this was our first time to do a cruise, I am hooked for sure. We visited 4 of the islands and have decided that this was a perfect way to see which one or ones we liked the most. Both of us loved the Island of Kauai the most, so rural and lush truly a paradise to say the least. We spent 2 days on Oahu, 2 days on Hawaii and 2 days on Maui it was all so beautiful. We spent time at a Seahorse Research Lab, we even held them, we say more waterfalls then I have ever seen, we saw an active Volcano, and I would like to say that I so do love the Rain Forests. We hiked the "Grand Canyon" of the Pacific, Waimea Canyon, we saw the Jurassic Park Rock, we saw the Fantasy Island Waterfall, we went to the Laie Hawaii temple we saw the beach where the famous beach scene was shot for the movie "From Here to Eternity", we went to "The Pearl Harbor Memorial, I was not prepared for the effect the memorial would have on me, I wept for most of the time I was there. We really did enjoy the PCC, we really could of spent a couple of days just there. David & I are so going back!!!!!!
here we are at the Pearl Harbor Memorial
Laie Hawaii Temple
shocking but true, I am holding a Seahorse,
(I don't even handle fish or anything like unto it).
we are at the Black Sands Beach
2 comments:
what a fun trip! :) I hope one day we will have a chance to travel to some exciting places!
So glad you had so much fun. Cruising is the ONLY way to go!
Post a Comment