My newest grand baby is here!!!!! Carter Owen arrived on the 10th of December, he is beautiful. I was so thrilled when Leland & Lauren invited me to witness his birth, (both of my daughters in law have invited me to witness the birth of their children). This is such a special time for all of us. I marvel at the beauty of birth and just how blessed it is. I had all four of my children by C-section so to witness natural childbirth for me is precious. Lauren was terrific through out the entire labor and delivery. We all shed tears as Carter made his grand appearance into this world. We love "our" Carter, he came into this world just 2 days after his due date. What a beautiful Christmas gift he is. I am thrilled to be so close to being ready for Christmas, I only have a few more gifts to wrap and a little more baking to do and then I will be able to enjoy the day. I wish all a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!
Love to all, Lawanna
1 comment:
He is such a cute little guy!! Such a special time in the life of Lauren and Leland. So exciting!!!
Post a Comment