I keep thinking there is no way it is already 2010, but the calendar sure says it is! The holidays have come and gone and it is time to get going on this beautiful new year, there is so much I want to get done, I want to make a new quilt for mine and David's bed, I need to finish tearing down the boarder print in Bryan's old room and get it ready for paint, I need to pick out said paint, much much to do. Christmas was so beautiful this year, it is every year really. I cut back a little on Christmas dinner, I prepared a bit more in advance and I really was able with the help of the girls, Mom and David to make it all a bit easier on all of us. I say a very heart felt Thank You!!!!! for all the help I had. We had all of our children with us for dinner along with David's folks and mine plus my Mom's twin brother and a family friend. Here are some pictures!!!!!

the dinner table all ready for the 15 of us to eat.....

1 comment:
I'm glad you had a wonderful christmas! Love you!
Post a Comment