
Here I am outside of Buckingham Palace, it was so beautiful, and of course it was raining. We just happened to be in England for its rainiest November in 1,000 years! If you can believe it. We did not let the rain keep us from seeing and doing all that we went there for. I still find it hard to believe we have gone and come back now for a week. While we were in Europe it rained everyday in England and it rained every night we were in France. The country is so very green!

Here we are outside of Notre Dame oh my gosh, it is so huge and beautiful, I cannot even put into words just how wonderful it was to stand and take it all in. Ashley had many more pictures than I do and it is so hard to pick out even a few. I really did enjoy being there and I am so very glad to be home. I missed my David, I missed my children that were not with me and I missed the sun, it was very strange to have left home and to not see the sun but for a mere glimpse every once in awhile.
3 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad you posted a little about your trip. Looks like you guys had a good time. I can't wait to hear more stories. Love you so much! Thanks for everything!
I hope I can see more pictures at your house.
wow, Hopefully one day we can go on a fun trip like that. :) sending my love! Thanks for reading my blog, it always makes me smile when I see a comment from you.
Post a Comment