Friday, October 16, 2009
Favorite things.....
As I have been doing my Friday morning cleaning I keep thinking of all of my favorite things, believe me there are many! This is just some of my most favorite of my favorite things: Snuggling in bed in the early morning hours with my Honey this is one of my very most favorite of things! Holding hands! Stealing little kisses, this still makes me smile! Being with my children and knowing they want to be with me! Crawling into bed at night with clean sheets, they feel so darn good! Fresh baked bread, warm from the oven with a little bit of honey and butter, this is comfort food at its best! Fridays, because it means the weekend is almost here! Conference Sundays with the family all here! Baking with my Ashley, I like to think I am her helper at this point in time, she really is the teacher now, not so much me. Listening to the rain, not only do I love the sound but I love the smell too! My little grandson saying to me: "I love you gandma" he is oh so cute! Still being able to fit into my wedding dress and the gown I wore on my wedding night, (this makes me very happy, it has been almost 28 years). Doing projects around the house with my Honey, it is so fun! We are in fact just finishing up the upstairs bathroom, it is looking very good, even if I do say so myself! Friends and family who are always there for the good and the bad. Laughter, music, smiling, walking, boy my list is really running on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a happy post! It's so good to remember the positives now and then!
So I have to ask...
If you know that you still fit into your wedding dress, that means you have tried it on recently. How often to you do that?
Stephanie, every once in awhile near my wedding anniversary I try it on! There have been several years that is has not fit. I am just happy it does now, I have been working so hard at getting into shape and being at a healthy weight.
How wonderful. I tried mine on a couple of years ago and I couldn't lace it up. But as long as you didn't see the back, "it fit". :)
Post a Comment