Tuesday, October 27, 2009

28 years.....



This past Friday, October the 23rd David & I celebrated our 28th anniversary! It seems like just yesterday we were getting married and starting our lives together, now I sit and think to
myself where has it gone?
I love my Man, he is so great. I love how he tells me I am beautiful, how he opens the door for me wherever we go or just here at home, I love how we still enjoy spending time together, he is the BEST!!! I am so very blessed and I know it. We usually go away for our Anniversary, not this year there was just way too much going on to say the very least. David took the day off and we just puttered around the house and then that evening we went out for dinner and spent the evening together. I cannot think of anything I would rather do, it was great.


No comments: