Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Graduation.....

















This past Saturday,October 31, yes Halloween, Ashely graduated from Scottsdale Culinary Institute, Le Cordon Bleu, she is now a fully certified "Pastry Chef"!!!
We are so proud of her, we had a get together here at our home for her on Friday evening we had so many of her friends & family here. I believe that we all had a good time. I did not want Ashley to have to make the refreshments for her own party, that just did not seem right..... so..... Melody was so great to let me help her as we put together all the goodies for the party. I am thrilled to say that all the food was great and we had very little left over. this was a big undertaking for me, I knew that people would think that Ashley or Melody made all the food and so I wanted it all to be the very best, we were all pleased with how it all turned out. (For those who don't know Ashley did her externship with Melody at her bakery and now she works part time for her as well as her job at Chase Bank). We made Vermont White Cheddar Bacon Hot Dip with Bagetts, Roasted Red Pepper Humas with Pita Chips, Fresh Salsa with Chips, Ranch Dip with Veggies, Vanilla Cream Puffs, Chocoalate Mint Brownies, Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies, and Melody made the most beautiful Chocolate Raspberry Cake, it was to die for, truly!! Anyway, below are just a few pictures from the weekend, we really did have a great time. I love my family and dear friends......





1 comment:

angie and tyler said...

wow what great pictures. I'm sorry I couldn't be there.