Saturday, June 6, 2009

Europe.....

I am going to Europe!!!!!! Ashley and Chole have been planning a trip to Europe for the past 7 months, they have it all planned, only they did not factor in that one or both of them might be engaged or married by the time they were going.  Yes, Chole is getting married and is not going to be going.  They have already bought their plane tickets and they are non-refundable or transferable, so I am going to go with Ashely. YEAH ME!!!!! I always thought I would experience Europe with David first, but it seems it twill be with my little girlie.  I have never been so I have much to learn, David is so excited for us to have this chance to go together, I am just a bit nervous, I have never traveled so far for so long without him.  He travels to Switzerland so he is a pro at this, not me.  We will be gone for 10 days, so David and Bryan will be batching it at home, Bryan thinks this is cool.  Anyone who has traveled there feel free to offer up any advice, I will appreciate it.  We are going in November, so I am aware it will be a rainy and cool time of the year to be there.  Warm clothes, a good coat, (I do not have one), we will be in England and France.  Ideas of what to see and do?  I must start planning now.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Definitely talk to my Uncle Lincoln and Aunt Linda. They have been to England (I'm not sure about Paris or France) and they will have lots of tips, I'm sure.

This is so exciting for you two. I know it will be a great bonding experience.

Katie Wright Farnsworth said...

That is SO exciting Aunt Lawanna. I can't believe I didn't hear about this before now. You will LOVE it over there. It is beautiful. I haven't been exactly where you are going, but I did get to spend two weeks in Ireland-and it was incredible just to go over seas and experience all the excitement that comes with it! It will be AWESOME!!!

Amy from Our Dish said...

The 2 of you will NEVER forget this trip for the rest of your lives! How wonderful! I have no advice, since I've never been overseas, but try new things and always be careful! :D