Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's.....

Yesterday was Father's Day, I love the fact that I have so many good examples of Fatherhood for not only myself but also my children and grandchild, (soon to be children). David is such a great example to follow, he is so respectiful of me, and of women in general. (his parents have done such a wonderful job of raising their boys to honor women) He still opens the door for me, he leads me when we are out so he knows it is safe for me to follow, (or does he just want to get where we are going first?). Really he makes me feel like I am so special and important. He honors his priesthood, he leads our family in the way we should go. He loves his Father in Heaven, he serves him in all that he does. He loves my family, he is so good to my parents as well as his own, he works hard to take care of us, one of the goals he had when we were first married was for me to be able to stay home with our children when they came into our home and he has made sure that I have been able to do just that, theses are just a few of the ways in which he leads our family. He has taught by example the importance of working hard for what he wants for not only himself but for his family, he has not once asked our children to do something he was not willing to do with them, he works right along side our children when they have a task to do. I am thankful daily to my Father in Heaven for David being a part of my life for the love he has for me and or children. He is a great DAD!!!!!!
I can not leave out my Father or David's Father, they are wonderful men, they love their families and this is evident in the way we are treated by them. They have been good role models in our lives. I feel so blessed to still have both of our Father's with us.
Yesterday we had our married children here for dinner along with both of our parents, it is so good to have them all around the table. The company was good and the conversation was lively. Family is the best.

No comments: