Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Schools out.....

School is out for summer!!!!!  I have so many mixed
emotions about this summer, you see Bryan is now a 
making this our last real summer break!!! WOW!!! 
It is hard to believe that all of our children, in less
then a month will have taken their senior pictures.  
I have one major BIG QUESTION..... 
WHERE DOES THE TIME GO? 

That being said, now I can tell a little bit about our Memorial weekend at my folks cabin in Pinetop, I love Pinetop, as does the rest of my family.  We were up there with my folks and our children, it was the BEST!!!! The weather was as if we had special ordered it, it was cloudy cool and rainy. I loved every minute of it. 
We fished, welaughed, weplayed Rook, Uno, Rummy, we ate till we could eat no more, we hiked, we watched some of our favorite old movies, we went shooting, (and I must say the ones who were doing the shooting are very good marksmen), we really just enjoyed one anothers
company.  It is what I truely call a vacation, I would like more of them.

Little David learned to peddle his trike this
weekend up on Papa's basketball court,
it was so fun watching him.
  

No comments: