I am a little proud of myself, I have been faithfully working out awhile now and I can run almost 2 miles in 10 minutes, to be exact I can run 1.83 miles in 10 minutes. My goal is to run 2 miles in 10 minutes, then I will reset my goal. As a young girl I was always in sports; track, basketball, volleyball, tennis, cheer, powder puff football, softball & dancing then life got ahead of me and I just have not been as active as I should have or would of liked to have been. So 2009 is the year to change it for me. I have not missed a weekday work out since January 1st 2009. My goal is to keep this up. David is working out also 3 days a week. Bryan thinks his mom is a bit crazy, secretley I think he is a bit proud of me for making the effort. He can out do me in most of the sports I am working on, so this is a good bench mark for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment