Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cupcakes.....










Sunday dinners, it just doesn't get 
much better than this.  I love having 
all the kids here and sitting around 
the table sharing our week with 
each other and all. 
Saturday I had helped Ashley make cupcakaes, 
this was part of her assignment as a member of 
the activities committee.  Anyways I decided to 
make some for our desert on Sunday. 
I had absolutley know idea just how much little 
David was going to enjoy, no, not just enjoy them, 
he was crazy about and for them.  He was so fun, 
I just have to share picture I took of him.  
We are not at all biased here when it comes to 
little David, he is so great, we all love him so much. 
Family is wonderful, I believe that the family is one of 
God's greatest creation.  I am so thankful for mine.

No comments: