In amidst of all the cleaning I have also planted my "garden spot" yet again. I am in hopes every year of a bumper crop, this has not happened as of yet but I am hopefull. My soil is really coming along nicely, I can turn it all over now without the use of a rototiller. It is great!!!! So maybe this is the year???? I planted, tomatos, bell peppers, jalepano peppers, turnips, radishes, green onions, green beans, yellow beans, summer squash, zucchini squash, pumpkins, watermelons, snap peas and last but not least mamoth sunflowers and grapes. If nothing else it should look really pretty, tho' I really do want to can my produce, I will have to wait and see.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
cleaning.....
it has been awhile so I must need to write. I have been in a clean out and get rid of mode. So anything that is left out or not used recently is thrown away or given to DI. David and Bryan know to keep their stuff out of sight and or put away or I take care of it for good. ( Is it easier to get rid of somehting that is not mine? hmmmmm) That said, have you ever just known you really don't need something but can't bring yourself to get rid of it? This is what I have been going through. Clothes, books, nick nacks, things from years gone by, what to keep, what to get rid of???? I have found it is very theraputic at this point for me. David has always said "if not used for a year get rid of it", I then say "you know as soon as I get rid of it I will need it" and he says "then I will get you another", so this is how it goes at the Daniel home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment