Friday, October 17, 2008

October break......

      Earlier this week Lauren (Leland's wife) had heart surgery, it appears to have been successful, and she should make a complete recovery and be back to her usual self.  We are all thankful to our Father in Heaven for the blessings he has poured out upon her and the family as she has gone through 3 surgery's in the past 4 weeks.  Her Doctor is in hopes of not seeing her for 6 weeks, this will be great.  
October break is about over, I believe Bryan is not ready to go back to school. Halloween is almost here and we all know what means........THE HOLIDAYS are just around the corner, and it is a test of endurance for most all of us.  I am gearing up for our families annual Halloween chili beans and fry bread dinner, pumpkin carving, and sugar cookie frosting night.  This year we are having it on a Sunday, Ashley and Leland are in school every other night of the week but Saturday and Angie and her siblings are giving there father a surprise 60th birthday party.  This leaves us the 26th for our dinner.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Holidays are a double edged sword. I love them, and I hate how busy they are/how much money they cost. They will be here soon!