
Today David & I are celebrating our 27th anniversary, so I thought I would share some of my feelings about the Man that I love. I love the fact that it was as important to him as it was to me to be sealed in the Temple for all Eternity. I love being married to my Sweetheart. I love that he still holds my hand in public as well as at home. I love the feel of his arms around me. I love it when he leads me through a crowd so as to keep me safe. I love how I feel when he is near. I love, loving him. I love being the mother of his children. I love the way he honors the priesthood of our Father in Heaven, I love the example he sets not only for our boys, but for our daughter as well. I love when he shares his priesthood with those in need of it. I love the way he takes care of our family. I love the fact that to him it is very important that I be home with our children and he did not see this as a sacrifice of worldly things for me to do so. I love how he loves me, knowing all my faults and the truely human side of me. He sees me at my best and my worst and still tells me I am beautiful. I love that man of mine!!!!!!!
4 comments:
You two are adorable, that picture is great! I can always tell how much you love eachother, congratulations!
What a sweet blog!! I love it! And the photo is awesome :-)
U guys rock!!
Woo hoo you guys were rocking the 80's! You look EXACTLY like your children - just beautiful!
Hi Lawanna, Not sure how I came upon your blog. I'm friends with Paula H. We have met twice but very briefly. Anyhow, Congratulations on your 27th wedding anniversary!!
Post a Comment