Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another Day.............

Wow what a busy week this past one was.
I got David off on the plane to Puerto Rico Saturday morning by 6 am, he will be gone for a week, which means many sleepless nights for me. I was then blessed to be able to share with Steve and Kate in all their wedding doings. It was beautiful, that is one thing I can say for sure.
I taught Relief Society on Sunday afternoon, I need to find a way to get the sisters to interject more, I feel like I am lecturing and I really I want it to be a discussion instead. We had family home evening at Grandpa and Grandma Burgess's that evening, another end to a wonderful Sabbath.
I am going to host dinner this Sunday for Mother's Day, the Grandma's will be invited and all our married children, I love having my family here.
I am now working on a project for a village in Africa, our ward is making sanitary products for the women there, I am thrilled to be able to help. When I hear all that they don't have I really am aware of just how blessed I am to live in the country I do, and to have all the niceties of life that I do.
Must go, I will surely write more later.

No comments: