Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Honey is HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My Honey is home, and I am one happy woman. I do not like it one bit when David travels, thankfully he does not have to go very often, this is especially good seeing as how I sleep very little while he is away. Sleep has returned to our home and I am a better woman for it.
Here on the home front we are gearing up for finals, Bryan is anyways, so I try to help him. I love school, I am just not ready to go back myself. Bryan is enjoying his new job, this is a good thing. He says it sure beets mowing lawns, tho' he will still have a few to keep up. Ours being one of them. I know he really loves it and he just wants me to think he doesn't.
It looks like I will be making another trip to New Mexico in June with Dad, Mom and Robyn, I had a phone call from Ted Leon, he is the Tribal leader who was trying to help up locate Great Grandpa Burgess' grave when we went in March. He has found the site and wants us to return, I am anxious to do this. I have been wanting this for a very long time. I will put pictures in when I return.
David and our boys are preparing for a trip to the Motor-Cross races in Glen Helen California, Memorial Weekend, so next week they are going. Ashley has to work so she and I are staying home from the cabin, much to Grandpas dismay. I think it will just be better to stay home.
Monday evening we are celebrating Dad and Colton's birthdays here at our place, I hope it turns out well.
I will write more later.

1 comment:

angie and tyler said...

We had a great party at your house for Grandpa and Colton. I'm happy you get to go back to New Mexico and do more work for the family. And you did seem a lot less stressed as soon as dad came home. Hopefully he won't have to go away again for a while.