28 years ago I gave birth to my second son.....
I remember wondering as the day of his birth approached, can I possibly love my second as much as my first.....
(I wonder if others ever had this thought?)
I am here to tell that not only can I, I do and
I am here to tell that not only can I, I do and
always will....
The human heart is pretty amazing that way....
Leland had brought so much life, love and laughter into our family.....
The human heart is pretty amazing that way....
Leland had brought so much life, love and laughter into our family.....
he will never be accused of watching life pass him by, he is living it to the fullest.....
I am wishing my second born a wonderful birthday and year.......
here's to many many more......
here's to many many more......
I love you with all my heart.....
![]() |
| tyler, leland and I..... |
![]() |
| leland 1 day..... |
| leland 1 year..... |
![]() |
| leland 2 year..... |
![]() |
| leland 7 year.... |


.jpg)

1 comment:
What a cute kid! And wow, sometimes Carter looks just like him.
Thanks for raising such an awesome son so I could adopt him as my brother. :)
Post a Comment