Wednesday, August 29, 2012

sisterhood.....

     Last night was my wards Relief Society Homemaking, it was so fun to get to go and visit with the sisters in my ward, I have not been able to attend regularly for the last 2 years, seeing as how David & I taught Institute on Thursday evenings. We have now been released from that calling and my ward is now holding homemaking on Tuesday evenings.
       Our theme was "back to school" and we had 3 mini classes they were: music, math and seminary. I was asked to teach the seminary class and asked to use the topic of " the importance of Sisterhood". I truly believe that the one giving the talk or teaching the class learns more than those who are receiving the message. What a blessing it was to be able to be a part of such a wonderful evening.
       I am so blessed not only to have 6 birth sisters but to belong to such an organization where sisterhood is one of the perks. Father truly loves his children.....

No comments: