Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ancestors.....

     Wednesday evening David & I along with our 3 married children and their spouses went to the Temple and did some family sealings.  It was such a wonderful experience.  Bryan and a friend of his watched all 3 of our grandchildren so their parents could go with us, this was Bryan's contribution to our Family Temple Night.  I wept tears of joy while there. I have been working on getting these family members taken care of for a very long time.  Some have been waiting since the 1700's, (I have not been working on them since then).  I love going to the Temple and I love it even more when I can share it with those I love the most. The feelings that I felt are so precious to me, I am thankful to my Father in Heaven for the blessing of Eternal Families.

No comments: